is a continuous effort to make our devices help patients in the country and the world. We now offer a solution for the children, but we work to make our devices used by everyone.
is to achieve the status of the global market player in the fileld of technologically advanced rehabilitation devices those that help people with disabilities in their daily lives.
is designing and delivering children and adults devices those are effective, safe, high quality and in optimal price, which will create a new quality of life for people wronged by fate.
Our story in brief:
- 2011 – first prototype for twins with cerebral palsy; Children’s Memorial Health Institute positive opinion
- 2012 – numerous media events, numerous awards and prices; negotiations with investors
- 2013 – Prodromus company was founded on the basis of funds from Program 3.1 Initiating innovative activities Priority Axis 3, Capital for innovation Innovative Economy Operational Programme 2007-2013, invested by JCI Venture Krakow
- 2014 – Trade “Rehabilitation” in Lodz – a prototype of the commercial version presented to the public
- 2015, First half – the end of the study, obtaining certificates from TUV Nord, placing the appliance on the market, the agreement with the LIW Care Technologies as a national distributor
- 2015, second half – the first implementation, the Gold Medal XXIII of Fair rehabilitation in Lodz, an exhibitor at the “Reha care” in Dusseldorf (Germany), the agreement on cooperation with the Krakow Academy of Physical Education and the State Higher Vocational School in Tarnow
- 2016 – … now the further story is going on
- 2017 – next 12 robots have started working with children on 2 continents; the Innovator Małopolski 2017 award
- 2018 – We are launching promotion on several markets around the world. It will be gooing on…