According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance), we kindly inform that:
1) The administrator of your data is Prodromus Sp. z o.o.(Ltd.), Golkowice 451, 30-698 Krakow, Poland
2) The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of data processing, who can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1f. the general regulation on the protection of personal data as necessary for valid for administrators’ interests.
4) Your personal data is processed only by the administrator and the cooperative parties for the purpose of obtaining and sustaining business relationships on behalf of Prodromus Sp. z o.o.(Ltd.).
5) Your personal data will be stored for unlimited period of time or will be deleted in case of reasonable business need.
6) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete and limit processing, as well as the right to object to the processing.
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations of the General Regulation.
8) Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, in the event of failure to do so, Prodromus Sp. z o.o.(Ltd.) will not be able to contact you further for business reasons