is a continuous effort to make our devices more helpful for patients localy and around the world. We currently offer a solution for children and we are working to make our devices useable for everyone.
is to be a global market player in the field of technologically advanced rehabilitation devices for people with physical disabilities.
is to design and deliver devices for children and adults which are safe, effective, high quality and at optimal price. Our mission is to create a new quality of life for people wronged by fate.
Our story in brief:
- 2011 – first prototype for twins with cerebral palsy, approved by Children’s Memorial Health Institute
- 2012 – won numerous awards and prices, media events, negotiations with investors
- 2013 – the Prodromus company was founded on the basis of funds from Program 3.1 ‘Initiating Innovative Activities Priority Axis 3’, Capital for Innovation Innovative Economy Operational Programme 2007-2013, invested by JCI Venture Kraków
- 2014 – Rehabilitation Trade Fair in Łódź – a prototype of the commercial version presented to the public
- 2015 (First half) – TUV Nord certification, marketplace introduction, natinal distribution agreement with the LIW Care Technologies
- 2015 (Second half) – first implementation, the Gold Medal XXIII of Rehabilitation Trade Fair in Łódź, exhibited at Rehacare in Dusseldorf, cooperation agreement with the Kraków Academy of Physical Education and the State Higher Vocational School in Tarnów
- 2016 – 4 additional robots implemented, Gold Medal with honorable mention, Intex Gold Medal at Innova Exhibition Brussels
- 2017 – next 12 robots delivered and installed for children on 2 continents, the Innovator Małopolski 2017 Award
- 2018 – we have visited over 10 fairs and conferences across Europe, Asia and the both Americas
- 2019 – many plans to be achieved before us including robot for adults and reaching 2 new continents